What will your SSNAP Challenge be?!!
Struggling for ideas to entertain the kids?
Want something to do as a family?
Want to organise something with friends?
The SSNAP challenge, gives you a fantastic opportunity to spend time together, have fun and make memories whilst making a huge difference for our little Superheroes on the neonatal unit at the same time!
Here's some ideas to get you started;
- Cycle laps of your local park
- How many sand castles can you build, either at the beach or in the sandpit at home?!
- You could run, walk, jog or skip each day?
- Bake cupcakes and sell them to friends and family
- Ask your Kids to wash cars on your street for donations!
However normal, crazy or wacky you choose, make sure you have fun as a family or with friends!
REGISTER BELOW to receive a FREE SSNAP t-shirt, fundraising pack and medal for taking part,
all that we ask is that you try to raise a minimum of £41.
Don't forget to share with friends and family and spread the word!
Thank you xx
For further information please don't hesitate to contact: [email protected]