Are you looking for a rewarding role where you can meet new people, develop new skills and make a real difference in your community, all while supporting the vital work of a local charity? SSNAP is looking for new volunteers to join our team!
Our fantastic volunteers are the heroes of our team, and they make a real difference to the lives of the parents, babies and families on the neonatal unit at the John Radcliffe hospital. The volunteer roles we have are flexible and varied, and you can help out in the following areas:
- Supporting SSNAP sports and fundraising events
- Blenheim Fun Run in May
- Oxford Half Marathon in October
- The annual SSNAP summer garden party - setting up, running a stand, selling raffle tickets, serving drinks and packing away are just a few of the tasks that need to be covered.
- Helping with mail - we often have large mailouts to pack, such as fundraising packs and sending out newsletters.
- Maybe you have a skillset we didn't even realise we needed? Suggestions are always welcome.
Please submit the form below to register your interest in becoming a SSNAP volunteer, and we will get in touch with you to discuss this further!