A gift in your will can mean a lasting legacy that will help future generations of babies to get well.
Once you have remembered your family and friends many people are now considering leaving a gift to their favoured charity. In this way you can leave a lasting legacy to help others. A gift to SSNAP will help improve the lives of the newborn babies cared for in Oxford and also help their families at a very demanding time.
There four main types of gift:
- Residual Gift – a percentage or all of the value of your estate once all other payments are made.
- Pecuniary Gift – a fixed sum of money.
- Specific Gift – specific items such as property, antiques or investments.
- In memoriam Gift – a donation made at the time of the funeral service.
Your contribution can help:
- Provide state of the art life-saving medical equipment.
- Provide emotional and practical support for the families.
- Support specific training courses for nursing staff to update their skills.
- Support the advancement of newborn medical research to help future generations.
- Refurbish family and quiet areas.
“to help secure the future of a young life is one of the most meaningful things that I can ever do…”
If you would like more information about this or would like to fill in your details to leave a gift, please download the leaflet and return it to us.